My own search for pain-relief from neck and intestinal issues has taken me on a very interesting and fulfilling journey. I have tried many therapies over the years and this search has brought me to practice massage. I feel that I can empathize with my clients because of my experience learning how to resolve dis-ease and pain. I like to work with the whole person and meet them on all levels: physical, emotional, and spiritual.
• Licensed: Idaho Massage Therapist #MAS-160, Washington Licensed Massage Practitioner #MA60706835
• Nationally Certified Massage Therapist & Bodyworker
• School: Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy & Bodywork in Denver, CO, 2012
• Specializing In: Relaxation, pain-relief, restoring energy flow, and deep tissue
• Awards: November 2017 Readers Choice award from 'The Herald' for best massage in Everett
I use a combination of various techniques:
• Swedish Massage
• Craniosacral Therapy
• Ashiatsu Deep Tissue with Oriental Bars
• Deep tissue (Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release)
• Shiatsu and Reflexology
• Lomi Lomi
• Thai Massage
• Polarity and Energy work
• Aromatherapy and Sound Therapy
I was trained at the highly acclaimed Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy & Bodywork where I was able to receive my professional license and national certification in bodywork. Training included 545 hours in anatomy and physiology, massage techniques, holistic studies, kinesiology, hydrotherapy, ethics and psychology of touch, and much more. I have experience working with all types of clients: those with debilitating pain, trauma, or ongoing medical issues, to children with special needs, to the noble and wise.
• Ashiatsu Deep Tissue (learn more here)
• Pregnancy Massage
• Papahana Lomi Lomi
Each session is tailored to your needs to ensure you receive optimal benefits. Call 208-660-2147 today for your specialized appointment!