If you’re looking for a professional massage therapist, you've come to the right place!
- Licensed: Idaho Massage Therapist #MAS-160, Washington Licensed Massage Practitioner MA60706835
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapist & Bodyworker
- School: Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy & Bodywork in Denver, CO
- Year Graduated: 2012
- Specializing In: Relaxation, pain-relief, restoring energy flow, and deep tissue
I use various techniques during a massage session including:
- Swedish Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Ashiatsu Deep Tissue with Oriental Bars
- Deep tissue (Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release)
- Shiatsu and Reflexology
- Thai Massage
- Polarity and Energy healing
- Aromatherapy and Sound Therapy
I was trained at the highly acclaimed Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy & Bodywork where I was able to receive my professional license and national certification in bodywork. Training included 545 hours in anatomy and physiology, massage techniques, holistic studies, kinesiology, hydrotherapy, ethics and psychology of touch, and much more. I have experience working with all types of clients: those with debilitating pain, trauma, or ongoing medical issues, to children with special needs, to the noble and wise. I feel that it's important to balance your mind, body, and spirit, in order to help your body's natural healing process.
I have continued my education of massage and now offer Ashiatsu Deep Tissue (learn more here).
Each session is tailored to your needs to ensure you receive optimal benefits. Call 208-660-2147 today for your specialized appointment!