What is CranioSacral
CranioSacral is a gentle, light-touch, non-invasive technique that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health. This therapy is a very soothing and relaxing healing experience. Craniosacral helps balance the nervous system (Cerebrospinal fluid) and the effects can resonate through the body for days. I use a combination of my intuition and therapeutic modalities to release restriction and tension held deep in the body.
What to Expect in Your Session
"This is about you and your healing journey to wellness." -Racheal
We start by discussing your areas of concern, trauma, and pain. This session will be tailored to your needs using a fusion of techniques (CranioSacral, Healing touch, energy work) to address your areas of tension or discomfort.
You can expect light conversation with guided relaxation and breathing instruction. Clients are fully clothed during session and receive treatment on a massage table (comfortable gym or pajama clothing is acceptable). Nature music may be played, and if accepted, I like to incorporate aromatherapy and sound therapy as well.
CranioSacral Therapy addresses:
- Migraines and Headaches
- Chronic Pain
- Autism, ADD/ADHD
- Dental, TMJ Syndrome, or Tinnitus
- Whiplash or Recovery from Traumatic Accidents
- Stress and Tension-Related Disorders
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Infant and Childhood Disorders
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries, including Scoliosis
- Chronic Fatigue
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Many Other Conditions: Call to discuss if Craniosacral is right for you.