I personally use these products in my practice and at home. Great for enhancing health and wellness related to improving muscles, energy, diet, and relaxation.
Green2O Mint by Liv International
Ph-balanced, alkaline, instant beverage you mix with water. Mint flavored.
It floods your body with chlorophyllins, fulvic acid, and antioxidants. These nutrients replenish your electrolytes, aid in the production of energy, and help cleanse, protect, and balance your body.
For people who work out, have allergies, have a full-time schedule, who have a hard time breaking down minerals or experience any digestive issues. Also a great aide in cleansing/detox, or getting past sugar-addiction.
Thera Cane Massager
Great for when you need instant relief from muscle spasms and pain!
- Cane-shaped massager for easing aches and pains
- Applies pressure to sore muscles and trigger points
- Two strategically placed projections and 6 treatment balls
- Ideal after long work days or strenuous activities
- Strong and durable, I always get the 'real-deal' Thera Cane in green
For people who have chronic knots, have a full-time schedule and cant make it to a massage therapist, or for when you come home after a long day and need that 'spot' dug into.
"I recommend L-Glutamine powder for people who suffer from acid build-up or inflammed tissues. This amino-acid helps repair cells and allows for proper nutrient absorption." -Racheal
"After working out, this is what my body craves! Most meal supplements are full of dairy and sugar which cause inflammation and spikes in your bodily processes. This is one the tastiest, healthiest, protein powders EVER!" -Racheal
GreenAir Aromatherapy Diffuser
Quiet, beautiful light display, easy to use and clean
- The most affordable, reliable diffuser on the market, and BPA-free.
- Creates an ultrafine mist which suspends all grades of essential oils into the air
- Features 6 rotating LED colored lights which can be turned on/off, directional misting, and auto shut-off when the unit runs out of water (about 1-4 hours).
Piping Rock Essential Oils
I personally use Piping Rock oils for aromatherapy and as healing aides during my massage practice. Frankincense and Bay Oil are my go-to oils for relaxation and relieving muscle tension.
First time customers will save $5 on orders under $40 and $10 on orders $40 or more! Use my code at checkout to ensure you receive the discount: ACY773